This cold storage hardware wallet is hidden behind a Tetris game. Its best to think of Bowser wallet like a cold storage paper wallet that can sign transactions. Some security is achieved by the passphrase being stored/verified as a hash, however the mnemonic is stored in an accessible location on the device and the passphrase could be brute forced, so the wallet details are only pseudo-secure on the device. The risk/use profile of Bowser is storing in a secure location as you would with a paper wallet, the advantage that Bowser provides is it gives the option to sign transactions via PSBTs on an offline, dedicated device.
Bowser Wallet includes:
- Open Source hardware and software:
- SegWit addresses with master key
- Signing transactions offline via PSBTs
- Color 2″ IPS LCD
- USB-C Cable
- High-Capacity 3.7V 750mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Lifetime Premium support
You can connect any watch-only capable wallet by scanning Bowser’s ZPUB to it, such as Electrum or Samourai wallets, to monitor your balance.
In the SD card, create bowser.txt and you can type the following commands in it to program the wallet:
- To wipe device completely, setup new wallet:
- To restore from a seed backup:
RESTORE husband behind shallow promote....
- To sign a transaction on Electrum or other wallet:
Morse Code Cheat Sheet for Entering Your PIN
Download here Morse code cheat sheet including space to write seed words
To power on/off and access wallet:
- Power on: Click the red power button on the left
- Power off: Quickly double-click the red power button on the left
- Access wallet: Quickly press the right button after Bowser powers on
Bowser wallets will be delivered no later than two months after your order.
Subscribe now to our newsletter below and never miss latest products or exclusive offers.